Monday, April 19, 2010

J & P's Wedding!

My friend J got married a couple of weeks ago. She asked me to take some pictures. I had so much fun doing so!
It was a fun cross-cultural wedding. She married P, a South Asian man, so there were some fun aspects of both cultures at the wedding!
Her Mehndi was so beautiful!
Having fun in photoshop :)
Before going into the church for the wedding!
J and her sisters before the wedding.
Officially married!!
At the reception. I love taking pictures of other people taking pictures :)
J changed saris for the reception. She looked beautiful. It was a really neat wedding and we really had a great time!
If you want to see more pictures you can go to this link. Thanks J for letting me be a part of your special day!

3 comments:

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Love love love that b&w cell phone pic!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

thanks!

Unknown said...

How spectacular. I am so excited you had that amazing opportunity! Sometimes when people ask me to take their wedding pictures I feel funny taking money because it is such an adventure : ) Picture taking is truly an adventure.